*** Important Announcement ***
COVID Update – we’re reopening soon!
SpecOps is planning on having more games soon at Bloxworth, with some modifications to how we run the days. This will obviously be subject to government rules around the dates.
Planned amendments to walk on days until further notice:
1) Sign in hut – only 1 player at a time allowed in for any reason. Hand gel will be available at the hut
2) Food/drink/shop – Tea/coffee will not be available. Hot food will still be available. Pre-packed drinks/chocolate and BBs/gas/ammo will be also available as normal. Gun shop will be on site as normal, standard shopping restrictions will apply (i.e. don’t play with them!)
3) Kit – please keep your kit contained, ideally to your car (where possible). If you want to leave phone/keys in the hut you will be issued a numbered bag to keep them separate.
4) Chrono – 1 staff member will be in the hut. Please pass your weapon to them for chronoing, we will check it, tag it, and return it. Do not enter the chrono hut yourself.
5) Social distancing – please maintain at least 1m where possible between players.
6) Rental kit – for the first few games back there will be no rentals, including face masks.
7) Gameplay – from our part, we will do our best to ensure games can be played over a wider area to help keep people apart. Props will not be used in game by players to reduce contact points.
8) Toilets – keep them clean before/after using. We will provide extra cleaning equipment to wipe surfaces down.
Obviously if you are in a vulnerable group, are self-isolating/shielding or have ANY symptoms (no matter how mild) do not come to a game. This is the broad outline that should help keep everyone safe and keep the site compliant.
Spec Ops Team